Hope at last

So, last night, on my Discord server I was talking to user Natalie, who runs the wonderful Tumblr blog "LGBT and Christian" about my spiritual struggle with Romans 14:13-23. Then she posted this:



Then I responded with:



That's when she responded with the most encouraging thing I've ever heard about being trans that restored hope to me.



Look, will it be hard? YES. I want to transition right now. The unfortunate reality is, I can't. It's too dangerous physically and mentally. I have no support. Someday, I will transition though, and I can only imagine how much better it will feel knowing how long I've waited for it. But man I can't wait for that day. Lord, may it come soon and help me be patient until then, whenever it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!