Tumblr Roundup 10/13/19

Ok everyone, so first off before I give you the goods, I am announcing that I am focusing on writing a paper on transgenderism, what it is, why it's not sinful, why you can be both trans and Christian, and why it needs to be supported. This is a huge, comprehensive study that will take some time, so you might notice less articles being posted for the next bit. So, anyway, here are this week's links!

My stuff:

Statements

Chest update

New job

Prayers

Q&A on chest update

Neglected kid bingo

Trans guy reacts to Trisha Paytas "apology" video

Dysphoria tricks

My Pre-HRT photo

Activision Blizzard are a bunch of spineless, greedy cowards!

Join the Trans Sanctuary Discord server!

The Holy Spirit shows up to my workplace

Wonder Woman is canonically a trans woman!

Not sure what happened...

Winnie the Pooh at Blizzcon

Blizzard's awful non-apology makes them look worse

Others posts:

Yes, Antifa are terrorists

Can we pray for you?

In it together

Self-affirming

Inherent horror of being trans: you might be a cisperson's only touchstone

Transphobes on Twitter

The prodigal church

Everytime I see straight people...

Jesus and homosexuality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redesign!

How things are going

New site!!!