I Made It! Yay! And Here's Why That's Not Really a Great Thing...

First off, I want to thank you all for sticking with this blog. "But, Anna, this blog has only been around for a few months, why are you saying this already?" Well, the noble-sounding reason is that I really appreciate you guys, or girls, or whatever else you identify as (and I do). The real reason is that despite the fact that the number of those who consistently read my blog is still in single-digits, I somehow have made it to the first page of  "Trans Christians" when you search on Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. Not there yet on Google, but I am on the others, and that's apparently how a few have found me recently, and I truly do thank you all for this. Now, while this is a bit of a celebration, this is also a bit of a downer for me, and here's why. This just goes to show how few resources are actually out there for transgender Christians. The fact that my blog that literally only has a few hundred visits in it's ENTIRE LIFETIME is on the front page of several big search engines when searching "trans Christians" is really disconcerting to me.

Now, what does that mean for me? The fact that I am now officially, and quite sadly one of the top resources, and few resources for trans Christians, I will be working much harder to get out quality, helpful content for all those out there who, like me, struggle with our gender and are Christians. So, that leads to a big question, what is it that you all really want to see from this blog? What topics in particular, what questions do you have, etc. I really do want to know, because if I'm going to be getting these hits from search engines (of which I am actually starting to get) since there's so few resources, I need to be able to give the content that is actually needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!