Finally Cut Out the Fake Friends

So, remember those fake friends that I told you about? I finally cut them off. One of them I didn't even bother saying anything at all to and the other one, the closer of the friends, I confronted her, let her know I was on to her. Her reaction? Continue to lie and then block me on social media. Blocking me on social media was the last straw. I was so beyond done with being lied to, and this was a blatant insult to my intelligence, claiming to be my friend, then blocking me on social media right afterwards. Yep, sounds like a friend to me. So, I have deleted both their numbers from my phone and text messages to them. I have blocked both on social media. I am done talking to them. I have finally stood up for myself and cut toxic people out. Not going to lie, I am struggling a bit with guilt and unease. But, I expect (and hope) those feelings go away soon. I'm assuming most of it has to do with how used I am to not standing up for myself and letting myself be abused to keep the peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!