Tumblr Roundup 09/16/19

Yes, this is a few days late, but my mental health wouldn't let me post this. I need to post this, so I'm doing it today. I really am sorry for this guys.

My posts:

Starting a new job tomorrow...

EpicWorship playlist

Ramblings: First day on the job, LifeWay, and interviews

A Second Job Already

I can't even...

My mental health is dead

Quick update

It's over

Self-Esteem

National Video Game Day

Truth about Contrapoints and Non-binary

Rock bottom

Mental Health Update

Messaging and Social Media

Best posts from others:

How tucutes and cringeqweers in LGBT spaces discourages those who actually need support in LGBT spaces

Pray a lot for everything

Just because you carry it so well...

What exclusionist really means

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!