Sorry

Hey, I'm sorry for lack of posts and not keeping up with "Tumblr Roundup" (which is my most popular feature). These last few weeks my mental health has been on the decline. This past week, especially last few days, it has hit rock bottom, and then found a way to dig even deeper underneath. I'm literally calling suicide prevention hotlines at least once a day, if not more. I've literally run out of hope. I've got nothing left to give to this life. I'm literally just running on fumes. It's like I'm a zombie. There's no life inside of me anymore. Everything is just going on around me and I'm not a part of it. If I can come out of this, I'll start posting more, but I just can't right now. It's near impossible to think of anything but this pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!