Tucutes: Ultimate hypocrites (RANT)

I've had it with these hypocrites. I'm talking about the tucute community. They love to complain and talk about how us transmeds "gatekeep" and "discriminate," then why the fuck does every trans resource out there openly discriminate against transmeds? Why do they LITERALLY gatekeep against us? No transmed has actually prevented anyone from getting help, in fact, we ENCOURAGE people to get help. Do you know who's preventing people from getting help? TUCUTES, by literally saying that if you're transmed you're not allowed to get help there. Literally almost every trans resource I've gone to for help says transmeds are not allowed. Therefore, I continually get blocked from resources I genuinely need. No transmed keeps people from getting the resources others need, we promote help and finding it. And then there's the tucutes who love to claim that they want tolerance, resources for everyone, no gatekeeping, no discrimination, etc. and yet all they do is discriminate against those who have a different point-of-view and keep us from receiving potentially life saving resources. Screw you tucutes, you hypocritical discriminatory assholes. I've lost out on so many resources that could have helped me thanks to you literal gatekeeping jerks. All you do is project yourselves on us and prop yourselves up as the heroes. Ugh. I can't take this hypocrisy anymore, especially as it's LITERALLY killing me. I have to go out of my way, above and beyond to get help, well, more than I already have to do because it's not easy getting help when you're trans already. If you're a transmed and trans, well, it's basically impossible then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Redesign!

New site!!!

How things are going