Friends or the lack thereof...

Today it's become quite clear. I have no friends. No one cares about me at all. My parents are abusive, my siblings are willfully ignorant and have never been supportive of me in anything. I have never really had friends. Ok, I've had a few, but was never able to get past surface level thanks to me having to hide the fact that I'm trans. This year, I came out to a lot of people, and a few in particular were very supportive. Now, let me take a quick step back. In my real life, I'm known as "the funny guy". Today, it's truly hit me that's the only reason anyone ever liked me at all in the first place. The moment these few people who seemed supportive found out that I have problems, and really am human, they lost all respect for me. I was their pity case. The person they used to make themselves feel good. The mask has finally dropped. I don't know if I can continue to live knowing I'm incapable of having friends (or knowing anyone who could ever care) because of being trans and being abused. I'm literally nothing more than a burden to the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!