My top 10 games at E3

Note: yes, this is really late, I meant to get this out sooner, but life kept getting in the way. Also, yes this is different from what I normally post, but I want to shake things up, and I love video games. 

This E3 was actually pretty decent. Much better than last years. So, here are my top 10 games I'm excited for that was shown off at E3 in no particular order:

  1. Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  2. Jedi: The Fallen Order
  3. Marvel's The Avengers
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator
  5. Minecraft Dungeons
  6. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
  7. Astral Chain
  8. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
  9. Halo: Infinite
  10. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
If you want to friend me on your console:
Xbox username: Nicklybear 
Switch friend-code: SW-7616-4767-3295 (profile name is "Nicklybear")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!