Obligatory Introductory Post

Hi, I'm Nicole, a male to female transgender (mtf) who is also sexually fluid (goes between asexuality and bisexuality) and Christian and this is my obligatory introductory post to my new blog.

So, I started this blog for several reasons:
1) to find others like me, so I don't feel so alone in this world
2) to help straight/cisgender people (especially my straight brothers & sisters in Christ) understand where I and other LGBT people are from
3) and the main reason is honestly so I have an outlet for all the shit I deal with and think about
4) to hopefully provide help, healing and encouragement to the rest of the LGBT community, especially to those that are Christian

So, what will I actually write about? Whatever is on my mind, which usually is something to do with being trans. I do expect to write about other things though, especially about my faith and video games (I'm a little addicted to gaming). The main focus though will be sharing my experiences and views on transgenderism to hopefully end discrimination against people like me. No one should have to deal with the discrimination we recieve and I want to help in reaching out to those who are straight/cisgender to allow them to truly see our perspective.

So, yeah, that's all I got for now. Now, go read my first real post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Realization

How things are going

Redesign!